Services for Job Seekers
We understand that as a newcomer, finding work can be challenging. Our employment facilitators are here to help you find work.
Our employment facilitators will help you:
- Look for and keep a job.
- Write a resumé.
- Prepare for a job interview.
- Make a career plan.
- Locate training programs.
- Assist with getting your credentials assessed.
- Help you navigate starting a business.
Office hours and location
Our team are available for appointments, both booked and drop by, during the following hours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Our Employment team are located at 1015 Princess Ave, Brandon, MB.
Regional Employment Services
If you are looking for work, or looking for employees, outside of Brandon, you can contact the following organizations for local job boards and employment services:
- Cartwright + surrounding communities – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Killarney, Boissevain + surrounding communities – Prairie Skills Employment Services.
- Virden + surrounding communities – Virden Employment Skills Centre.
- Russell + surrounding communities – Regional Employment Resource Centre.
Funding Provided by:
The Manitoba Government