Have you and/or your family been impacted financially by Covid-19? Are you worried that your income may be impacted in the near future? Worrying about our health along with our finances can be scary, stressful and can create a lot of stress on us and our families. Join us for a practical webinar on how to plan for reduced income, deal with your bills as well as your creditors.
Planning for Emergency Income includes:
- Addressing income changes
- Reassessing our budget for expenses related to “needs” vs “wants”
- Assessing when we tend to spend impulsively
- Curbing unnecessary spending
- Accessing resources and opportunities to utilize or build savings
Join us for this webinar aiding anyone affected by reduced income due to the current crisis. All participants will walk away from the workshop with a better understanding of how to take the necessary actions to try and increase income and curb spending.
To register call 204-727-6031 Ext. 2239 or visit https://forms.gle/ZY8kb4KPHLivEJ1x6 .