Post-secondary students are faced with competing priorities – classes, exams, papers, family commitments, work and life, just to name a few. And for many, money is one of their top stressors. However, creating a budget is essential to making student life a little less stressful.
Join us for an interactive workshop/webinar where you’ll learn how to:
- Find sources of funding for your education.
- Manage expenses while in school.
- Effectively budget and avoid asking “where did all my money go?”.
- Strategies and assistance to repay student debt.
- Understand your own credit history, report and score.
- Apply skills to minimize financial stress.
- Identify how your behaviour with credit now may impact your future – for better or worse; and
- The difference between good and bad debt
To register, please call 204-727-6031 Ext. 2239 or visit https://forms.gle/1zsCCPguvBMWAJqg9 .