You may have heard from friends and families about filing an income tax return in Canada. Find out about what’s new for 2020, your filing and payment due dates, and documents needed to report income and claim deductions. We strongly encourage you to educate yourself about Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and your responsibilities with respect to filing an income tax return by attending this information session to learn about:
- What’s new for 2020 taxes.
- When can you start filing taxes for 2021 Canada?
- Benefits and credits available to taxpayers in Canada
- Your responsibilities and filing income taxes in Canada.
- Financial support available to the newcomers’ taxpayers.